When we know, who walks beside us, on this path we have chosen, our fears fall from us.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Casting Our Burdens, A Prayer

Casting our burdens is at the heart of Living on the Spiritual Basis. Having learned and embraced the truth that God is the only real power, the one true source; our Spirit, the Spark of the Divine within having always been, our true self immortal, the truth now evident that we are spiritual beings experiencing the human condition, not limited humans in search of the divine, we have come to realize time and material possessions are illusions, which often burden us with fear, leading us to desperation as we lose focus of the truth and drift into morbid reflection. When this happens, I have found this prayer to be helpful.

The Prayer:

Just for today, I will cast the burdens that weigh on my heart in to My Father's hands and Practice His Presence in every area of my life to the best of my ability, today, in so doing I am free of fear and at peace. Amen.



© Vincent Lee Jones Living In Spirit All Rights Reserved
#The Secret, #Wayne Dyer, #Serenity, Enlightenment, #Zen, #Emmet Fox, #How To Be Happy, #Golden Key, #Pope Francis, #Chopra, #Jesus, #Einstein, #AA, McRaven,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment