When we know, who walks beside us, on this path we have chosen, our fears fall from us.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

COSMIC LAWS


       Most understand secular law, break one and get caught; there is a price to pay. Whether it is traffic, criminal, business, tax etc a secular price will be exacted if we transgress and get “caught.” There is a higher set of laws however that unlike secular law that only results in a penalty if caught are always imposed. They are Cosmic Laws. And unlike man’s laws they are enforced impersonally, rich or poor, personal beliefs, status or skin color of no regard. Additionally unlike secular law they cannot be appealed to or superseded by judicial fiat. Think Law of Gravity. No one in his or her right mind would step off a ledge and expect to float to the ground. Yet many do exactly that with the Law of Limitation! And unlike gravity we place it on ourselves! Every time we think “I’m too old/young to…” “I’ll never be any good or successful at…” “I love doing ____ but I could never make a living at it” “What would my friends/spouse/children/family think if I…” “I know God loves me and wants me to prosper, but…” we invoke the Law of Limitation.

    The good news is unlike gravity, since we invoke the law ourselves; we can repeal it as well. How? By stepping out in faith. Our heart is constantly speaking to us, that still quiet voice the voice of God Himself. Divine Life wants each and every one of us to be Happy, Joyous and Free, so when we resist giving in to self-centered fear by trusting the Miraculous, demonstrating faith, we avoid invoking the Law of Limitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment